Meditation and sophrology box
What comes in Morphée box?
Discover the sessions and listen to some excerpts
Morphée contains 210 combinations of guided sessions all carried out by a team of relaxation experts, supervised by Florence Binay, a sophrologist specialising in sleep.
The sessions are divided into 8 themes...
Body Scan sessions
Cardiac coherence sessions
How does Morphée work?
Make yourself comfortable, choose either Jessica's or Tim's voice to guide you, then select your session.
Let us answer your questions !
Here we have collected your most frequently asked questions about Morphée. Do not hesitate to contact us if you can't find what you're looking for!
The "Napping" sessions invite you to take a moment during the day to rest and recharge your batteries. You can also listen to other sessions during the day to relax and unwind.
From the age of 8, children can use Morphée by themselves. Younger children can follow the sessions with their parents, or use My Little Morphée which has been especially designed for them!
Several options to consider:
- You can listen to sessions together using the built-in speaker.
- You can plug in your headphones.
- You can also place Morphée on your mattress, close to your ear, and listen to a session without disturbing the person next to you.
You can take Morphée everywhere with you - on holiday or when you travel. The wooden (beech) cover underneath the device is removable and can be used to protect the keys on the top. You can use Morphée without having to charge it for approximately 1 week.
The cardiac coherence sessions help you to fall asleep by slowing the heart rate . These sessions invite you to reduce the number of inhalations / exhalations per minute from 10 at the beginning of the session to 6 at the end of the session.
Morphée is a non-digital device, entirely dedicated to sleep.
Before bedtime, smartphones are seen by experts as the "worst enemies of sleep"". Our advice is to keep it outside the bedroom and in airplane mode. By doing so, you increase your chances of being completely available to fall into a deep and restful sleep.
Smartphones can be useful during the day but they can also be harmful during the night:
- They keep users on alert as notifications can pop up at any time. This alert state often remains when having a smartphone close by, even if it is on airplane mode.
- They create mental unrest due to the content they provide (social media, news, text messages...).
- They diffuse a blue light, tricking the body into believing that it is still daylight and therefore blocking the production of melatonin, the sleep hormone.
Morphée offers 210 session combinations. Just like with a music album, if you like a set of sessions, you can listen to them over and over.
100-day trial (exclusive website offer)
2 year warranty
Free delivery in 48-72 hours